Ibali is available to all members of the UCT community interested in showcasing their collections online. A collection can include any number of media and non-media materials that is are interrelated.
Digital Libary Services provides training and support to organize and enhance your collection before creating a site on Ibali. A rough shcedule of support would include:
- User contacts DLS with a request for collection showcase.
- DLS conducts a collection interview with user.
- DLS and User construct map of collection and site.
- DLS assists user with enhancement of collection for showcasing.
- DLS assists user with uploading collection items.
- DLS assists user with site creation.
Contact DLS Digital Scholarship to begin your showcasing journey with Ibali.
Getting to know more
Acces our open resources on Ibali at our OSF page. UCT Staff can also view recordings of our 2020 training sessions dedicated to Ibali.